Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Long Weekend and other stuff

Well, we spent the weekend in Tennessee. My cousin, Dawn, lives there and she and her husband have 4 kids to our 3. It's a huge party! In most senses of the word. . .

They put in a pool (inground, 28x48) this summer and this was our first chance to get down there. We usually go for the July 4th weekend. Anyway, it was great and we all came back in varying shades of pink!

Weekends like this one make me SO grateful for Dawn. She's as close as I have to a sister and I wouldn't trade her for an ACTUAL sister! We are very close and she's basically my best girlfriend. We used to talk when we were kids about how cool it would be when we were grown ups and our kids played together . . . I guess that's NOW!

We are hoping to spend a week next summer . . .

No comments:

Why You Shouldn’t Visit That New Mom and Her Baby

Close your eyes and think about the last time you visited a brand new mom, either in the hospital or at home.  Did you call first? If you d...