Tuesday, September 27, 2005

A long day

We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones. -- Francois de La Rochefoucauld

So. . . it's been a really long day. I really hate my "new office" which is really just the vestibule to the storage closet and everyone just walks in without knocking or asking. I hate rudeness. A lot.

Why are people rude? Haven't they ever heard of the Golden Rule? Don't kids learn it anymore? Never mind kids. . . do adult people who make a lot of money just figure that other people should have to put up with their rudeness? That's just ridiculous.

So, my "fault" is that I"m not very patient. With anyone. Problem is I tend to take it out on the ones I love most. Namely my darling husband and children. Bless 'em. I can hardly haul off on anyone at work because they're so stinkin rude . . . I need my job too badly. So my family gets the brunt. I'm working on it. God help me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can do it babe--no rude people today--OOK //

Why You Shouldn’t Visit That New Mom and Her Baby

Close your eyes and think about the last time you visited a brand new mom, either in the hospital or at home.  Did you call first? If you d...