Thursday, August 07, 2008

What If?

I had a funny thought in the bathroom this morning while I was drying my hair. Somehow that song, "How Do I Know" (or whatever it's called) from Enchanted is stuck in my head even now (because I don't know all the words and can't finish singing it to myself. . . anyone feel my pain on this?) and I was seeing that scene in my head with Amy Adams and Patrick Dempsey running around in Central Park and I thought, "She'd have been up a creek if she'd run into a POOR guy first . . ."

I mean, really, what mechanic or fry cook at McDonald's is gonna be able to pay for that bouquet she picks out? Actually, I'd be interested to see that movie. How would that guy's girlfriend react and what "ball" would there be to attend? Think about it. . .

No comments:

Why You Shouldn’t Visit That New Mom and Her Baby

Close your eyes and think about the last time you visited a brand new mom, either in the hospital or at home.  Did you call first? If you d...