Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

Well, the holidays have come and gone (with the notable exception of Epiphany of which I hope to have one soon so I know what to write here) and life continues.

Mary has turned 17. . .oy, my life is a cliche. . . Noah is 10 (my baby in double digits) and Sara will be 14 this month! My own birthdays bother me much less than those of my children.

Tim and I will celebrate 20 yars of marriage in June. What a milestone! We've worked so hard to get here and I'm proud of what we've accomplished together. And what is to come will be even better. We're talking about a cruise to celebrate. . . anyone with any suggestions write me!

So, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year -- make this one count!

K

No comments:

Why You Shouldn’t Visit That New Mom and Her Baby

Close your eyes and think about the last time you visited a brand new mom, either in the hospital or at home.  Did you call first? If you d...